- Due to being short staffed we currently have a limited number of wellness clinics (Saturday's ONLY). We will see as many people as we can during these clinics, we just ask to please be patient with us.
- Although our Wellness Clinics are set to start at 8 a.m., we cannot open our doors unless there is an officer present. Thank you for your understanding.
- See SAhumane.org/events for current schedule (dates and times vary by location). To be seen you need to check-in before 11.30am!
- There will be a price increase for wellness services effective October 24.
Wellness Clinics are a great opportunity for members of our community to take advantage of low-cost wellness and preventative services to help your pet continue to live a healthy lifestyle. Wellness clinics are offered at both the San Antonio Humane Society on Fredericksburg Rd. and the Brooks Spay/Neuter Clinic on City Base Landing.
All services are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Flea Prevention
- Heartworm Prevention
- Heartworm Test
- Nail Trim
- FeLV/FIV Test
- Combo Test
You can order preventative medication here! (Only for pre-existing customers (within the last year))
Please fill out and bring, or send the following:
- Any previous medical and vaccine records for your pet
Fredericksburg Rd. location - Vaccination and Services Form (including cost), send it to medical@SAhumane.org.
Brooks Spay/Neuter Clinic - Vaccination and Services Form (including cost), send it to brooks@SAhumane.org.
What to Expect:
All pet owners hoping to take advantage of these low-cost services must have their dog on a leash, and their cat in a humane cat carrier during visit. Loose and/or uncontrolled animals are not allowed.
At our wellness clinics, our staff briefly examine your pet to determine if they’re healthy enough to receive vaccinations and other services. If our veterinarians feel your pet may be too sick for vaccines, they will refer you to your regular veterinarian or nearest emergency clinic.
San Antonio Humane Society
Brooks Spay/Neuter Clinic