Our educational tours focus on animal care, responsible pet ownership, the goals of the San Antonio Humane Society, and information on how we reach our goals.
• Educational Tours: This option consists of a tour of the shelter to learn all about the SAHS and our shelter pets. Tours last approximately 30-45 minutes, depending on the size of the group and the amount of questions asked.
Guidelines for all tours:
• We can accommodate tours of up to 35 people per group. Tours must consist of at least 5 participants.
• There must be a minimum of 1 adult chaperone per 5 children attending.
• Please feel free to bring cameras and take pictures!
• We offer tours on a first-come, first-served basis, every day of the week. Email us to book your tour today! Tours must be scheduled in advance with the Humane Educator. Please give us as much notice as possible as we fill up quickly!
• All participants must submit a signed release form. These forms can be downloaded from the link below and emailed to the Humane Educator. They can also be turned in the day of the scheduled tour.
Book a tour here!