Curbside service only - follow the instructions on the signs on site! Clients must wear masks! Payment will be over the phone. No cash or checks.
Brooks Spay/Neuter Clinic (8034 City Base Landing)
- Monday - Friday: 10 spots per day by appointment ONLY! Schedule here!
- Saturdays from 8am-12(noon), unless otherwise posted on SAhumane.org/events. First come first served!
Please bring and/or fill out the following (Brooks location only):
- Please fill out wellness clinic form and send it to brooks@SAhumane.org.
San Antonio Humane Society (4804 Fredericksburg Road, at our new Leeu Naylor Medical Building.)
- Saturdays from 8am-12(noon) at the SAHS, unless otherwise posted on SAhumane.org/events. First come first served!
Please bring and/or fill out the following (Fredericksburg location only):
- Please fill out wellness clinic form and send it to medical@SAhumane.org.
NOTE: For the times when the weather is bad, please expect a slight delay.
Wellness Clinics are a great opportunity for members of our community to take advantage of low-cost wellness and preventative services to help your pet continue to live a healthy lifestyle. Wellness clinics are offered at both the San Antonio Humane Society on Fredericksburg Rd. and the Brooks Spay/Neuter Clinic on City Base Landing (see below for hours of operation).
All services are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Flea Prevention
- Heartworm Prevention
- Heartworm Test
- Nail Trim
- FeLV/FIV Test
You can order preventative medication here! (Only for pre-existing customers (within the last year))
Please bring and/or fill out the following:
- Any previous medical and vaccine records for your pet
Fredericksburg Rd. location - Vaccination and Services Form (including cost)
Brooks Spay/Neuter Clinic - Vaccination and Services Form (including cost)
What to Expect:
All pet owners hoping to take advantage of these low-cost services must have their pet on a leash or in a carrier during visit. Loose and/or uncontrolled animals are not allowed.
At our wellness clinics, our veterinarians briefly examine your pet to determine if they’re healthy enough to receive vaccinations and other services.
If our veterinarians feel your pet may be too sick for vaccines, they will refer you to your regular veterinarian or nearest emergency clinic.
Wellness Clinic Locations
San Antonio Humane Society
Brooks Spay/Neuter Clinic