- We are currently booked for weekend birthday parties through May 2019.
- The SAHS is not booking birthday parties during the summer months due to Camp Humane programs.
Bring your special birthday boy or girl and up to 15 of their friends to celebrate with the animals while helping a great cause.
SAHS Party Animal Package - $250
• Use of the SAHS Education Room and Courtyard for 2 hours total
• An educational tour of the shelter
• An animal-themed selfie station
• “Pin The Tag On The Collar” game
• Decorations provided by the SAHS include tablecloths, banners, and table toppers
• Puppy-themed goody bags will be provided by the SAHS for up to 15 children
• Choice of 1 item from a list of animal-themed activities
- Make enrichment toys for shelter dogs
- Make enrichment toys for shelter cats
- Read to shelter animals
- Service work around the SAHS
• Birthday boy or girl will "adopt" an autograph dog that their guests can sign as a personalized party memento. Official "Adoption Certificate" included.
• Download postcard-style Party Invitations and Thank-You Cards provided by the SAHS at SAhumane.org/birthday
Rules & info for a Paw-sitively Good Time:
• Pre-registration is required; party times are subject to availability and must be scheduled AT LEAST 3 WEEKS in advance. Parties are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Dates fill up very quickly, so don't wait to schedule!
• Payment MUST be submitted at least 2 week prior to the date of the event to hold your spot. If you do not make a complete payment by this time, your reservation will be canceled.
• Parties must be reserved and paid for at least two weeks before the desired event date
• You are welcome to bring a birthday cake and food and drinks for your guests
• Parents must sign release forms for all children participating
• Party set-up and clean up occurs 30 minutes prior and 30 minutes after the party ends
• Birthday parties for children 5 and older
• 15 children maximum for attendance
• No pets or alcohol allowed